So this past weekend we (Fredrik and I) went sailing with a fab crew and one of my favorite badass couples : Andrew and Gurly (Yes, I really do like you guys that much).
Our sailing adventure started off on Friday evening and continued until Sunday evening.
Here are some of the BEST moments with photos of course.
1. It was cold. Andrew wore a furry hat.
2. We did have beer. 3. Fredrik. Love the look.
4. We made crayfish party hats.
5. They did the ‘lets intertwine arms and drink beer thing”
6. We ate crayfish. It was good.
7. Mattias made the best hat. I wish I had his skills.
8. We sailed back to Stockholm.
9. We were ‘kinda’ close to a big ship.
10. Alright, not that close. But it was exciting.
11. Hi Autumn!
As you can see- it was fun, adventurous, and really cold. No more sailing for this year- but I can say that I’m excited about next year. Yes- even with 4 layers of clothing.
……Here’s a new (new as in new to me) band I’ve gotten a bit obsessed with.
Wooooo. And I’m BACK. Why? I realized that I missed writing down a little weekly update about what actually happens in my “o so exciting” life but by not using “check-ins” (yes, I might also use this Facebook tool from time to time) to do it. And here I can be a little bit more creative.
Well, we’ll give it a go either way.
So what did summer 2012 involve? Here’s a little re-cap:
1. Ending my job as an International Student Coordinator at Stockholm Uni. Student Union, thus being “between jobs” as I like to put it.
2. Pappa Björn came to Sweden – during the summer for the first time in forever. It was fun.
3. I went to the USA – for a month. It was better- and so was Vegas (with Carli, Camille, and Kristyn- could you ask for a better crew) and warm weather and sun. 100% REAL American summer.
4. I’m getting better at sailing. It helps when you have a very handsome/talented/patient teacher.
5. I’ve become a full-time yoga guru. So now when someone new asks what I do I say: “Oh, I’m a yoga instructor”. It sounds totally rad. (Did I mention that I’m starting to teach kid yoga…. more updates on that soon.)
6.Oooooh and I can almost drive – a manuel. “Almost”, and I have a bike, though I’m still working on getting off the island of Lidingö with the bike. Baby steps right?
And a new fav video & song
More to come soon…